Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Waffle On Stick Malaysia




Yes, I can, I have overwhelmed to the toenails. Sorry I can not update the blog as I would like but there are times I have to set priorities and one of them is to work to pay the mortgage, I have a season with no time for anything and when the weekend comes always, always, always there is always something to do. My life is summed up in, work, come home, see the time, and desire to lie down to mourn, my poor little Lanit toldiarecogiƩndolas I can not even step out for a walk and not seeing them, I get a tremendous burden because I do many things and not finish any, from time to time I think it is becoming more of an obligation a fun knit and then I see him weaving a blogger and I'm bringing more oppression, I want to learn to do that, I can not do what other, if they did not have to open the blog, if I have no level that if Maroto that if the bike, which more and more burden and more and more. Luckily

always displayed something that encourages you and is the prize that I have given my dearest: Corner my childhood and Lola



Created by Eseya. The award has rules and these are:
1) You must choose a 5 blog that you think are deserving of this award for their creativity, design, interesting material and contribution to the blogger community, regardless of language.
2) Each award has to have the name of the author and link to your blog for all to visit.
3) Each award must show the award and put the name and link to the blog of the person who has awarded
4) Prize and must display the link of "Arte y pico, so everyone will know the origin of this award.
5) To show these rules.
loans with longer business as usual, I have to take five people but I love them all, but as the rules are the rules here are my nominees (think I'll give an Oscar jajajajaj)
Carmen ( Oliteja ): Because she is just so

Lu: Because we know recently and seems a century ago

Vicky: I always kind and gentle a word for everything. Liggy

: Because it is a dress Chocolatito weaver who do not fool me ..... jijiji sweet yes sir and just opened a store, do not miss it.
corner MI: Because it makes me laugh a lot, much much

All are excellent weavers, crochet, ..... we are born with a tissue in hand jjiij
Weno and how I wanted to put a picture so thank god I'm done here is what I'll send Lu, Katie and my cousin Anna, but as it's not right show the photos before they get it because I preferred that:

Regalito for Lu, this is completely finished, wrap need ..... and especially the likes

To my dear Katie, this is a little something to do and is on its way to the sewing room so wonderful has

To my cousin Anne, is carried over for, but I wanted to take a etiquetita and ... _Ani good hope you like.

Anyway, I feel the roll that I have got but if I do not speak jajaj bust.

muak besotes all

0 comments:

Post a Comment