Monday, February 4, 2008

How To Get A Custom Made Lengha In Ca

nice apareciĆ³ooooooo Mother overwhelmed

As my Carmen loved Tye, Jelou, well, after a small crisis I tell you, this weekend I had a knitting, wool and very very relajadita yeah, at last, although I can not upload photos of what I've been knitting will not long without posting, but what really made me happy was to get my ENCYCLOPEDIA OF WORK, I know some of you will have, but I've been behind this time jiji musho
found three available through the Web, one had already sold (cachi in ten), the second adding unbound so what came out the encyclopedia, plus postage, plus the binding .... marine fabric and the third .......... ta chan so this was my choice to biennnnnnnnnnnnnnnn, is in perfect condition in 1979 from the publisher salvat.
Mother what is coming, I'm making a list of things I want to learn, tatting, bobbin lace, embroidery, crochet course (and is playing jijij) and ... do Carpet, yes sir TACA ajjjjjjjjj and techniques from macrame, embroidery and other in my life have I heard many happy toy, I'll have to start saving pa jijijii buy all the gadgets.

Here are the pics of my small little treasure :


At home he has made one that I know the hairs on end jiij, but instead of toldiarecogiendolaslanitas gadgets from toldiarecogiendolosbolillitos now, the Alfileritos .... etc .... jajajajjajajj.
Well I'm going to take it easy, slowly over all the rolls, my mother knows them and after the conversation with her, calmly ain ............. but many jjijij, the first thing is the hook and carpets ...... and then ...... God will tell.

A book I stole from my mother another gem.

And the first thing I bought (very recomendableeeeeee) always, always consult is all very well explicadito.

PD: Did you know that was the man in the early point in charge of weaving and women only was the wool? jjjjjjjj I'm going to discuss my relative by if you dare jajjajajaj.

Well I say goodbye with a kiss to all those in my low moments have supported me so many precious kisses muak

0 comments:

Post a Comment