Thursday, January 24, 2008

Kenny Mysterio Southpark

As I like to talk, that awful ........ That alegríaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Well after walking many busy with many things and touched update the blog, do not know where to start ............... ................................ siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii jajajajaja I was lying, I decided to do a season (mostly because I was excited not because I believe that my tiny knitting works deserve them) make me some labels for those who are biting when put on clothes and you end up cutting because the itching is unbearable ....

The Internet asked a German company (serious, responsible, fast ,..... quite efficient Germans finally), I order toa happy with a smile on my face showed up at my bank (the one you charged for breathing) and tell them very friendly:
hello good morning I want to make this transfer ! ............
uyyyyyyyyyyyy to face the creature that made me, answer: well I will get my notes pa make a transfer abroad, mother's arms fully hairs on end, ea, ta for now ....... that emotion ..... therefore not masters three days later I returned the money because the useless NOT PUT THE BANK ACCOUNT HOLDER another attempt a week later comes to fruition ... I received my ........................ My mother with my level of German I shall request !!!!!!!!! send me the same of German sausages, ainnnn if it can not be ...... Yesterday I went
doubts and ... know look what they sent me ...... ahhhhhhhhhh



valeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee jajajajaj
Come if you love me put this nonsense jajajja, I can not help ... ain to laugh, ok and I get so serious and so ta chasnnnnnnnn my labels (to be severely While the picture? will say as the child has learned to take pictures, then ja ja ja and I've run out of batteries and I had to scan the label, of course these things only happen to me hehe).


And today I have really wanted to cascarrillear (in my language of Encarna, talking up a storm here ....) I show my projects unfinished but I promise the end:
1. BABOSEITOR (MY DEAR SISTER ): Were there any longer coat jacket to choose a queen? "Tas Pensao While the number of items bearing the coat in question? Do not you feel sorry for your sister who started 122 points riding jacket in the pattern and now I have 352?


Look to the points apiñaitos jijiji
2.A rabbit measuring end as I . (Internal reflection to myself: He embodies the little dolls work well, as I like what the saying "BIG OR NO ANDE ANDE" little tribute to my mother the woman who knows proverbs in this world.


3.La Frog: jajajja .......... body lacks hope you do not end up like ancient sculptures without heads and body


Well I have more things to put on and say, but I leave it for another day ..... Besotes

0 comments:

Post a Comment