Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Buy Zud Cleaning Powder



Hi all, for nothing that satisfied my beloved toy Yennys muuuuu has given me this award with pride receipt, you can not imagine that gives me joy, and it is she who granted me gives me a smiley face like those smiling, with my girl you're a big moo Solete but many large muak.



Rules:
1-This award should be given to the blog that I frequent regularly and leave comments considered good blog.
2-7 blog should be chosen.
3-Skynet should display as the creator of the award.


I have to pick 7 blogs that I consider great siiiiiiii, weno here goes:


my childhood
Mamilocas-mamininotas


And on top of joy you put the pictures of a gift I sent my Rosita is a treasure , above us a laugh that pa that, if such person is a little treasure and more jiji pa crochet.

giving
A purse worth using because it is a beauty and a glasses case that is beautiful, thank you very much Rosa muak. Weno
it with the joy of my award and I leave my gifts sending a kiss to all.
encuestitas

0 comments:

Post a Comment