Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Creamy White Cervical Mucus After Ovulation

Two challenges

Hi, first of all happy year, I want the first images of work are the pictures that I received from the swap forum 2 work, really I am a unpresentable, pictures of my beloved Ana and I received as I'm quite clueless muyy I realized that the wonders he has commanded me not posted on my blog. For the first picture its beautiful squares and scarf as you read it ..... good enough the words, and I made good use is wonderful because my daughter
The second photo shows the tables Marisa sent me with a fish-shaped key chain is a delight and some tables are a true work of art, thanks pretty.


The third photograph is Belón boxes, as you can see are beautiful, they came with a Christmas greeting and forward to giving me a tape of the Virgen del Pilar I have saved it as a treasure, thanks pretty

And since not everything is to receive, I show the pictures that I sent to Sheila Sole of Mexico and Peru. Pictures

Sole, white, green and yellow clearly, sorry for the quality of the pictures but I promise you that one is green jijiji


Sheila boxes in pink and brown, I promise to try my of the photos but I am a
denied
And

Finally a request for my kin I WANT A SCARF JOOOOOOOOO, EVERYBODY HAS ONE LESS JOOOOOOOOOOO YO! EA and ta done and do not wear jqòsijdi askjdfklñ fjqe wjrf quew r0u9 qe8urfuaq +09 `urf

Besotes

0 comments:

Post a Comment