Friday, January 11, 2008

I Want To Congratulat Some One For Bearth Day



I do two, I passed the first and second brisita Dalis, as the former is more serious to the second I wanted to give a touch of humor and especially today is Monday jjijij ..

Challenge Brisa:

Artist ... The Ronaldos
If you are male or female?: Little Daisy
Describe: I want more
What people feel about you?: Blue blues
How would you describe your previous relationship?: You just think you
Describe your current relationship with your boyfriend (s) or boyfriend (s): I want us stuck
Where do you want to be now?: Seeking a sunny
How you feel about love?: The love factory
How is your life? It's summer
What would you ask if you had one wish? : Waiting for a miracle
Write an appointment or phrase: Do not tell me the truth
Say goodbye: I can not go
Dalis Challenge:
What hits you: The cynicism. What I
bristles: Death.
What turns me on: Oops better not say jijijiji then "to know" what I loose
: A combination of gin and tonic.
What makes you laugh: My relative making an omelette, hahaha.
What makes you mourn: My relative making an omelette.
What makes you nauseous: Mondays
What you need to be happy: Knowing the pay increase this year
What brings you unhappiness: Death
What hurts: Do not be loved
What we want: Rise of salary this year.
What fear: What will it cost to repair the car of ............
What I do not want to miss: My people.
What we want to achieve: Eternity
date loathe
A: Well no
A festival that worship: Twelfth Night
a quality you appreciate in a person: That I want
A lie you said: Nothing do not worry that I will do so delighted
A nostalgia: nostalgia rather not have
Well it happened to whoever kisses

0 comments:

Post a Comment