Tuesday, March 8, 2011

I-catcher Console-web

March 8, 2011 Women



The dancer

A guitar cry in the Sierra de Ronda

and moan

is nestled deep in the caves of Tajo balcony.

The square of life and death, a gypsy dance
dressed
fire and moles,

cherished for a night full of stars

and frosty moon.

When the knives are crossed

in thickness matter crimson sand

expected
swollen with blood, with a sigh
the last duel.

frost moon touches the black hair

dancer flirting with glances lewd. Women

"possessed" that alienates the matador alone. Harmonie














A BLACK VEIL



A black veil holds his face off.

His brown eyes

is lost in the dark light of dusk.


His downcast eyes are dry
both mourn.

Tears
sharp
further ply his face cracked.

His hands scratchy,

as desert sand,

caress the only son he has left.

Without him, would die of grief

under the bombs that destroy killer

children, men and women.

memory is lost

between bursts of the fight
stampedes
while projectiles tear

dark cloudy sky

and soul of the mother without a face. Harmonie










MOTHER HATE YOU
Your breath
midwife rotten poison me, your eyes

malignant matriarch

demolished by autumn annihilate me

treacherous and a frayed blanket around me.

're my criminal conviction for having my baby,

your belly foul and pestilent perjury,

in your belly that wants to swallow, devour

to destroy and claim that only his own,

and you will still the sovereign ruler, who runs

fate of the unfortunate child
lackluster.
cornering me, I am besieged, and snares I

whip me with your looks empty, your sighs drowned

your criticisms and your life
silent
dying of heartbreak. Die

trance of boredom,

of those who did not live his life,

of which only worked for his own, kneeling on the ground

barren of this dog's life.

Die and let me once and it concluded to my taste

between joints, Mahou and amphetamines,

filthy lying on the floor

funeral of the avenues of our latest drowning
. Let
mother

and find the way to take me to hell,

as everyone I know, all those who smoked, drank

, beaten, robbed and killed.


Mother, go away, do not expect me

,

hate you. You destroyed my life



and reward you with heaven bluish and translucent.

Die before my hatred

crucify you for the last time

before my rage I take this knife and slit.

But, mother, go away and die. Close doors

heavenly love,

of forgiveness and life. There

nobody expected. Mother

not look at me more

that the boilers of hell await me.

not go with me, mother.

This door is the wrong babies.

not go, mother, I would hurt, I would suffer,

you only knew how to love, kisses and caresses.

not go mama ... I love you. Harmonie









I dressed RAIN AND SEA

I dressed in rain and sea, I

deck of myrrh and jasmine,

hid behind the illusion of time.

dream of infinity and a cloak made

to hide my thoughts.

I dressed in rain and sea

hiding my feelings

and stealthily entered the garden of your heart.

Sorbito to sip drank the nectar of your love. Wake


my love, your essence
drunk
my eyes afflicted seek your looks scorched,

your lips and your hands burning hot.

Plus harp

hurt your body is lost in a meandering, meandering

unknowns that disturb your mind. You

I put on rain and sea, I

deck of myrrh and jasmine

to rest your pain

the garden of my heart. Harmonie








PYRAMID
MAY


"Thirty years of life overcoming death,

thirty years mulling over the pyramid.

Every Thursday, my poor and obscure life

here I am, fighting the dirty war,

praying for me back my children.


Here I am surrounded by other mothers:

white heads, unhappy women without hope. Looks cloudy

lost in yesterday and tomorrow

waiting for a response of silence, absence, lanterns

overshadowed

that keep alive the memory
thirty


thousand people missing in the pit of tyranny. Dreams of blood

wrap our heart.

Thirty years of life overcoming death, and we

militia without guns, soldiers without uniforms,

white army who raises no memory.

We are the mothers of the Plaza de Mayo, mothers are



universal ones that kid, breastfeed

sour milk to these children who are already doomed to death. Harmonie












LOOK

The burka hides his eyes and soul.

His life as a submissive drag

sob and crack his heart silent pain shot. No one sees

. No one hears.

's a ghost running through the streets, fleeing

like yesterday and tomorrow.

Their suffering does not exist for others.

defeated is a soul that is dying to hell. Harmonie









PUTA

Puta.

call me slut and virgin born, seized and sensitive.

My auroras were springs,

my life was hard but honest.

Hunger drove me from my homeland and I

a world called paradise.

Paradise for others, not me.

Famine gripped my soul

and marked with a whip to my helpless children.

Street, the street was the only solution.


flashes red and silver


adorned my body limp.

empty My eyes adorned

aggressive tone and sorcerers

that hid the bitterness of my eyes.



I am a woman of the night.

My lips crimson glow and call customer

sneaky. My hands

sharp crimson nail

caress the back of passers

my revulsion I
artificial
succumbs to the fervor nasty beast in heat.


lacerated body and soul, raped, wounded and exploited

.

This is my destiny. Destination

bitch. Harmonie






CHANEL NUMBER 5

A transparent parchment, with reflections of mercury adheres your body

insecure, shaky and false.

Carmine, aggressive fire, claws

ruby \u200b\u200benamel finish decorating your lazy hands martyrs.

An eye-liner straight part

the unfathomable abyss of your

dilated and swollen dark lanterns.

a false scent Chanel Number Five



your body embalmed and spiky heels

help you to subjugate your pilgrimage traitor. Masked woman

sovereign, powerful and rich

wander like a soul without

force for existence with your inner condition,

longing that I gave you life

the dawn of life essence.

Shame and fear are the daily bread,

shame and fear keep you from screaming to the world

mortified that you are a woman, you're a

battered women. Harmonie








CINDERELLA Cinderella



gray weeping by the fire drowned yesterday reminds

smothered

recalls the words and gestures of affection,

recalls the warm smiles passion, looks

incandescent

the fire of this love last.

Love, like you,

has wrinkles on the face and heart,

sore legs, hands, soul and life, no distinction

yellow almanac today

yesterday,

tomorrow's yesterday,

their days are made of hollow and lackluster moments,

of meaningless phrases,

of words that are repeated to fill the void.

Love, love ...

When love faded?

When the strokes were lost? Cinderella

no longer remember.

Lost in the recent past, stirred



afflicted the opaque matter of indifference,

in gray mud indolence,

in the mud brown of reluctance.



The magic mirror reflects the pale face of the princess

to remind that no longer has twenty years

and born the first gray hairs, that dreams

sorcerers have an end, the princes

tire of the lovely ladies,

of its ideals, and conversation,

their eyes now silent and deserted

burn up in the TV screen,

in a glass of cheap whiskey

or body of a late-model Laguna

and that love was just

a mirage that lasted the time of a fairy tale.

Cinderella, you're not princess ...

not fall asleep, wake up. You're not a princess ...

But you can be queen. Wake ...

The crown awaits. Harmonie










Response
Miguel

our land drowned in blood and hatred in the grooves

recesses of our lives hurt,

seek the touch of your lips, smile your eyes,

pursue the softness of your body lover and beloved.



In our land were filled with seed

I lie and cry from hearing

bursts of strife,

not see the bloody tears of the sad night

not smell the fumes pestiferous death.



in our land that was how we see our son dropped

stinging tears of despair,

scratch with my nails broken

land that covers the seeds,

my hands get dirty filthy mud of war.



In our land poisoned by hatred,

me, the wife of a soldier, I hope your return
birth
hope you see the fruit of my body, I hope

peace gifts for our son. Harmonie




ME NAKED AND SLOWLY


And I slowly before the mirror naked traitor. My legs


decorated with sinuous
varices indigo and puffs

sullen

argue a flood of fatty meats,

year after year struggling with being overweight,

pain, miraculous

schemes and advice physicians.

My body revolted by the diets

born of the imagination,

healthy living, sport moderate smoke-free life, holds



inquisitorial eyes of the family and friends who do not understand

a woman who was beautiful and thin

gradually becomes

in a cluster of flaccid flesh.

And I'm still slowly stripping in front of the mirror

traitor

and see my

withered hand that swings like a fool

over my body, my body mature woman and I see that

belly, which housed so many pregnancies,

hide in shame behind the other hand

little lacking

to follow the path of his partner.

And I look down and hear my feet almost perfect condition

regret and little understanding.

Nobody will ease your pain? That


teased,

elsewhere the body have and not complain.

And when I look up,

distorted and clouded my eyes remind me

through a gloomy nimbus

that life happens,

happens regardless of the havoc it causes,

passes too quickly passes without turning back.

And I'm still slowly stripping in front of the mirror

traitor

and perceive that the only thing left is my neurons, most valuable

an army of top-models bodies,

my love to all who

surround me and always the cry of life and freedom,

hosted at my breasts tired and limp. Harmonie Botella


Chaves.


From book: And I slowly stripping handsome men. Harmonie Botella. Editorial: Poet Workshop

0 comments:

Post a Comment