Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Funny Wedding Koozie Ideas

Congratulations OMAAAAAAA

Po zi, is the birthday of mine mmammmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ole mom destination that's my girl, born on the day of the enamoraossssssssss jajjjajaja, you turn millions of years, do not stress that I know you and you up the tension that you need to take muchoooooooooooooooo reinaaaaaaa, I command you kiss my awesome Reinón, you are the best in the whole world that I musho omaaaaaaa ta, you too pa opaaaaa not say and my baboseitor jajajajja,


And congratulations to all lovers pa all

jiji

and Coomes some tissue and is touching up the blog, here I leave the photo gift you sent my cousin Ana queer, bundle that Toledo does pretty chilly.


A hat with his scarf, thank goodness that goes well, because without knowing the size of your kernel (head) jajajaj complicaillo
jiji besotes muak you enjoy the day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment