Monday, March 24, 2008

Soft Cervix 3 Days Before Menstral

Encarna is here draw I'm aquiiiiiii with

Holit all, because after a week of vacation I come back with renewed spirits, these days I've been giving a machine needles jijijiji I had time to complete the pending shipments of manufactured exchange forum, also sent the exchange Adry autumn ...... y. I finished what I am giving away, well here what you have is about if you stand up about 30 cm, is a sheep and you can see by his face that needs urgent jjijiji @ amit, I have taken much care, actually my cousin wants me to do another, just who wants to enter the draw I write something in this post, and together will make the draw will be the innocent hand of my baboseitor and I'll upload the video so you can see that everything is legal mu (the inscripcciones close on April 15 that seem outrageous HAHAHAHAHAHA notary)
And finally upload the pictures of the pictures I sent to Geovanna

and Cristina
photos gift from my girlfriend autumn I'll upload when you get jiji, pa that is a surprise.
Well now I will take a turn in the houses of my blogger friends I have really wanted to say hello.
big kisses.
ps: THANKS FOR ALL YOUR COMMENTS OS MANDO UN BESO GRANDE Moo MUAKKKK

0 comments:

Post a Comment