Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Acupuncturist Salary 2010

Yes, yes, yes

Holassssssssssssssss, it is that many dog \u200b\u200b......, I'm not writing, I have been sorry many bundled but I finished the job who was delayed. I have several things to tell you, this Monday on 14 put the video of the draw, thank you very much for FREE list that the gods are propitious I jajaj (I love ain phrase was willing to use it, haha \u200b\u200btoy my mother like a goat),
Now my new exchange, here what I sent to Mercedes Adry exchange, the sweet autumn a little hair of Essas scarf with flower soft mu and a detail of a button with a ovillito cameo (at tjedoras, crochetedoras know that we love we give away jijijji wool, coffee, tea and much sweeter to spend a wonderful fall, kiss Merceces.


and what I received from Toni of the same exchange, thank you very much to feel beautiful photos late but thank you gift in the soul, a cuellito beautiful very pretty with a button, a felt bag with flower detail, a needle guard in the form of bird that is a joy, a beautiful and a brooch with a delicious sweet tea bags. Thank you so much Toni And last but not the worst hahaha (I'm philosophical today) so I have yet to do:
- Complete an eye to a doll and buy more filling pa head to head more like a cucumber.
- Make a doll that I have completed five years ago a dress that I thought it was about and is not material, that is to sew (with the cold he has done do not know if the girl walk past jajajajaj mu)
- God míooooooooooooo COMPLETE WRAP MY SISTER, I'm pissed I get that many in the pattern is something that is not bienn and I have to improvise (in three parts that I have two completed an largoooooooo is po diosssss)
Well I do not have more than then kisses to you mareais jajajajj muak tod @ s

0 comments:

Post a Comment