Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Masterbate With Shower Head

jjiijijijiji including 8 things and a lot

Jiijji am increasingly original with the titles of my post lol, well my dear Lola has left me a challenge, the eight things I want to do before I die (god gives me creeps) Here it goes:

1 * Travel to Transylvania in winter and spend two or three nights in a rustic inn as well as in movies.

2 * Driving a truck / bus, feeling still the queen of the road ahhhhhh

3 * Learn plumbing, puzzles me why I charge so much for doing little jajajaj

4 * wanted to learn English but that's divinely is more difficult than I win the lottery.

5 * Meet in person to Stephen King.


6 * Understand the movie Mulholland Drive (can be like the title? The end my relative says that what's in the Box is a gremlin ......... if anyone has understood the film Please explain it to me)



7 * Go to Egypt, but as an archaeologist and discover such a tomb of a pharaoh up until then unknown ....... (I've seen a lot indiana jones jajajjaj)

8 * End a white giant puzzle why the boxes are always impossible jajajajajaja?


Weno pos already tell my challenge and now I'm thinking that my approach as 30,000 visits to a draw for some tissue Queco me some of those that I and my sister always so happy to be (the worm now in your hands jajajja ta)
Well I will continue to report besotes

0 comments:

Post a Comment